- Five-year-olds are not babies, anymore, are they?
- They also have some right to determine what can be shown to the public.
- Five years ago, it wasn't so bad to crop, filter, and meticulously save jpgs based on image size/quality and EXIF data (not in thumbnail, but in "full size"). Some people still connected by modem, after all. Today, that's just silly.
- The album used to be for family who had modem connections. Now they have broadband, and now the album is for me, at work. Sometimes I just like seeing the kids.
- I didn't completely convert to flickr because I couldn't make enough albums with my free account. I'm revisiting my ease-of-organization-and-access regarding flickr and gallery.
Five Years is Quite Enough
If anyone here follows my personal blog with a feed reader, you'll have to change the feed URL manually. The old URL can't redirect to the new one.…
Since Google is going to shut down Google+, I decided it was time to really make a home for my LiveJournal backup and my Google+ backup. Working…
If anything should happen to this journal, a backup of it should eventually appear at this location. I don't expect or plan for anything to happen…