- Despite my best memories, Pirates of the Caribbean is, indeed, too scary for a two-year-old. And said two-year-old may insist on being carried for the whole rest of the day.
- I read neonepiphany's blog about The Da Vinci Code right before leaving, and it ruined my reading of my vacation book, Angels and Demons. (Because she is right.)
- Space Mountain is as cool as I remember. (It seems gravity-driven for so long, that I expected the ride to end underground.)
- The best place to stay when going to Disneyland is Best Western's Park Place Inn.
- The magnitude of the Princess Marketing Phenomenon is staggering.
Back from Disneyland!
Since Google is going to shut down Google+, I decided it was time to really make a home for my LiveJournal backup and my Google+ backup. Working…
I came across an old LifeHacker article Get Shit Done Blocks Distracting Web Sites So You Can Do As the Name Instructs, that mentions a productivity…
Yesterday my daughter in the fifth grade got the following homework assignment "arrange the digits one through nine into a nine-digit prime number."…