- Despite my best memories, Pirates of the Caribbean is, indeed, too scary for a two-year-old. And said two-year-old may insist on being carried for the whole rest of the day.
- I read neonepiphany's blog about The Da Vinci Code right before leaving, and it ruined my reading of my vacation book, Angels and Demons. (Because she is right.)
- Space Mountain is as cool as I remember. (It seems gravity-driven for so long, that I expected the ride to end underground.)
- The best place to stay when going to Disneyland is Best Western's Park Place Inn.
- The magnitude of the Princess Marketing Phenomenon is staggering.
Back from Disneyland!
Around 1982, I was a teenager working off-the-books at the local arcade. I took out the trash, cleaned the front windows, the bathroom, and the…
The way Tycho Brahe rolls twenties, my wife rolls brains. It's unbelievable. She's undefeated in Zombie Dice, so far. Zombie Dice? Yeah, that's one…
We've got some neighborhood commitments on Father's Day, so my family decided to celebrate an early Father's Day today, just for me. My one…